Risks as defined at the lecture on production risks. Feel free to add new production risks that pop up.
List of potential risksEdit
- Getting behind the production schedule
- That modeling, rigging and animation will take up more time than first assessed (since we are not so experienced in rigging and animation)
- Risk that the game mechanics don't really work in the end; they are complicated, so there is the risk that it's not engaging or doesn't work properly
- The project manager is afraid to drop the project chedule
- Risk of not communicating together properly, that the programmers and designers will end up working separately and not coordinate the development.